This downtown Toronto flat roof was very thick and had been leaking for years. We removed the 80-100 years of flat roofing that was stacked on top of each other. This commercial building is on Danforth Ave. in Toronto.
The following is the new roof system which Skyluxe Roofing installed on this project and you can see in the Youtube video:
- No. 15lb felt vapour barrier
- 2 layers of 3″ Rigid Poly Iso insulation
- 1/8″ Sopraboard
- Which was all fastened with 8″ Dekfast screws and plates.
- The First SBS Modified Bitumen Soprema base sheet membrane layer — Sopralene Flam 180.
- The Second SBS Modified Bitumen Soprema Cap Sheet Membrane layer — Sopralene Flam 250GR (Not seen in the video)