Cedar Shakes and Shingles Services in Toronto, ON
Cedar shake shingles create an aura of warmth for your home. This natural roofing system is a prime choice among homeowners who love cedar, thanks to this material’s excellent beauty and durability.
Benefits to cedar roofing:
- Energy efficient – lowers heating and cooling costs
- An appealing choice for historical houses
- Resists strong winds and storms
- One of the most environmentally-friendly roofs
- Prevents early decay and resists pest infestation
Do You Prefer Cedar Shakes or Shingles? We Install Both.
Skyluxe Roofing & Sheet Metal installs cedar shake shingles roofs. If you’re confused as to whether you want cedar shakes or shingles, here are a few differences:
- Rugged appearance
- Thicker than shingles
- Underlayer of felt paper needed to achieve uniformity
- Uniform and consistent appearance
- Thinner than shakes
- Machine made and cut on both sides
Our professionals will help you make the best choice depending on the design of your house. Call 647.952.2843 to speak with our cedar shake shingles specialists.
We Follow Installation Guidelines from the Cedar Shake & Shingle Bureau Roof Manual
Unlike typical roofing systems, cedar shake shingles are harder to install. As a licensed and trained contractor, we follow the best standards when installing your chosen material.
We pay attention to all aspects specified by the New Roof Construction Manual, from felt interlay paper to flashing.